Our global Finance team is responsible for the day-to-day and long-term funding of transactions.
On a larger scale, the teams are tasked to streamline our funding for the most efficient use of available resources and are constantly looking for better and more economical methods to finance our business.
Finance is one of our biggest and most broadly diversified departments, with positions in all aspects of the financial function.
Our main sub-departments are:
- Accounting & Reporting – bookkeeping of the entities and the month-end activities, and monitoring the group’s financial data
- Controlling – budgeting and reforecasting, conduct various financial analysis, report the group’s results to management and stakeholders; manage and validate all commercial payments
- Treasury - in charge of banking relationships
- Tax – manage and assist all departments with all tax-related issues
We require people with:
- Appropriate financial background (academic and professional)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Excel proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English